Aberystwyth University Scholarships is an excellent opportunity for students to help them pursue their educational goals. With generous funding from the Welsh Government, Aberystwyth University is committed to providing financial assistance for students of all backgrounds and levels of study.
Scholarships are available in various disciplines, including the humanities, sciences, engineering, and business studies. Bursaries are also available across the university’s schools, such as Law, Computing Science & Mathematics, Art Design & Media and media, to support disadvantaged students who may not otherwise have access to higher education. Scholarships range from partial or complete fees covering some or all tuition costs; there are also awards for accommodation expenses and additional funds for materials and equipment.
The university encourages all eligible applicants to apply for its competitive scholarships; applications should be submitted as soon as possible as demand is high.
Financial coverage: Aberystwyth University Scholarships:
- International students from around the globe who wish to pursue Master’s degrees at Aberystwyth University UK are now eligible to apply for the Aberystwyth University Scholarships 2023. There are almost 13 scholarships available, each totaling £5,000 toward tuition.
- The scholarships will be awarded for superior academic achievement (at least a UK first-class honors certificate or the equivalent award).
- The scholarship will be deducted from the final installment if the candidate successfully pays their fees in installments. The applicant will get any scholarship deductions or withdrawals promptly, and the tuition cost will be managed accordingly if they can pay their tuition dues in whole and on schedule.
- According to the university’s policy, international (non-EU) students must submit a deposit to cover their tuition costs.
- Every year, this scholarship policy is reviewed. All these and other types of Regulations that may be in effect from time to time may be changed, removed, postponed, or canceled without prior notice by the university, and such decisions are binding.
Special Notice: The non-refundable tuition dues deposit mentioned in the offer notification letter for your enrollment in the Master’s program cannot be used for an IPES award. This deposit must be paid in full before the admissions process is complete. Resulting in a decrease in the remaining tuition charges.
The candidate must meet the qualifications listed below to qualify for the International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship.
- British English
- There is no mention of nationality. Students are welcomed anywhere in the globe.
- A student visa
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by Aberystwyth University and the UK NARIC.
- To enroll as a mature student before the commencement of the course, applicants for the scholarship must have a minimum of 24 months of full-time professional experience (for Master’ Courses, but not Ph.D. programs).
- Please be aware that candidates who are eligible to enroll may not be required to meet the specific entry requirements for the relevant course, such as one honors degree or equivalent for research positions, 2.2 honors degrees or equivalent for taught Master’s degrees, and sufficient and relevant work experience for MBA (at least three years). The candidate should speak with the appropriate Department or the Postgraduate Admissions Office in such circumstances.
One or two years, we are depending upon the course being selected.
The following courses are part of the program being offered by Aberystwyth University.
- Knowledgeable Computer Science (MSC, one year)
- Advanced Computer Science with a Combined Industry Year (MSC, two years)
- Science of animals (MSC, one year)
- Machine intelligence (MSC, one year)
How can you apply for Aberystwyth University Scholarships?
Applications for Aberystwyth University Scholarships 2023 must be submitted entirely online.
- Log in using this link. The following documents, in two copies each:
- For taught Master’s programs, include at least one positive reference; for research programs, two positive references.
- The institution can evaluate or accept applications without references, although the candidate should submit the application with them either uploaded or emailed. In these circumstances, the applicant’s admittance would be contingent upon receiving positive recommendations.
- Copies of one’s academic records (certified translated copies are required if the original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Certificates of graduation copies (certified translated copies are required if the original document is not in English or Welsh)
- 1-2 A4-pages long personal statement
- Research proposal (only for candidates for the MPhil or Ph.D.)
- Academic resume (for Courses that are required for professional work experience)
- Certificates of English Proficiency (Only for EU/International Applicants)
Official website: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/postgrad/fees-finance/non-eu/taught/ipes/