Another incredible chance is being provided for needy pupils by the career guidance portal. For the academic year 2022–2023, the CEPSI Scholarship is now accepting new applications, and you can quickly obtain the application form from this page. Students from all corners of Pakistan are equally eligible for this program. Application for this program is strongly encouraged for students from AJK as well.
It is a need-based, merit-based scholarship program for undergrads enrolled in all Pakistani universities that the HEC has accredited. Students from both public and private universities may apply. There is no upper age limit. At the time of application, students must be enrolled in a BS or bachelor’s degree program.
Outstanding students from Pakistan and the AJK are encouraged to apply if they want to study at the undergraduate level at HEC.
Some About CEPSI Scholarship:
The CEPSI (Center for Educational Programs and Social Initiatives) Scholarship is a competitive academic program designed to recognize and reward students for their efforts in engineering and sustainability. This scholarship provides financial assistance to students who demonstrate a commitment to excellence in these fields while fostering an understanding of the impact of engineering on society.
The CEPSI Scholarship is available to all current undergraduates and graduate students enrolled in an accredited institution offering a degree or certification in engineering or sustainability. The selection process is based on several factors, including academic achievement, community involvement, leadership experience, and professional development activities. Applicants must also submit evidence of their commitment to these disciplines through essays, research papers, or other documents that showcase their knowledge in these areas. Selected recipients will receive up to $25,000 per year towards tuition costs and opportunities for research grants and internships with leading organizations.
Details about the CEPSI scholarship for 2023:
- The CESPI Undergraduate Scholarship Program is the sponsor.
- Gender: Male or Female
- Need-based scholarships
- Merit-based selection
- Bachelor’s degree in education
CESPI Scholarship 2023 is considered a fully funded program, meaning that all the degree expenses of selected candidates will be covered by the funding authority, which is CESPI itself. All of its benefits are listed below:
- A stipend for living expenses will be offered.
- Tuition fees won’t be covered
- Books and stationery will be given to students.
- You will be given a travel reimbursement.
CEPSI Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- This program is open to all Pakistani students living anywhere in the nation. AJK students also welcome applications.
- All interested Applicants must have completed 12 years of formal education and earned a minimum grade point average in their intermediate studies.
- There are no Fields limitations. Students from various academic disciplines are welcome to apply.
- Students who are awaiting results may also apply using their first-year results. If the pandemic also prevents the announcement of their first-year results, they may still apply using their metric results.
- You can also apply if you’re a student already enrolled in a bachelor’s program.
- This program has an age restriction as well.
- 24 must be the maximum age as of the closing date (26 August 2021).
- The candidates who have previously received government scholarships are NOT.
How can I apply for a CEPSI scholarship?
CEPSI Scholarships are an excellent opportunity for students who want to pursue post-secondary education. The scholarships provide funding to recipients and can be used to cover tuition and other costs associated with higher education. To apply for the CEPSI Scholarship, applicants must meet specific criteria.
All applicants must demonstrate substantial academic achievement and have a minimum GPA of 2.8 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Additionally, applicants must demonstrate leadership skills, extracurricular activities, community service, and volunteer experience to qualify for the scholarship program. To apply, students should complete the official CEPSI application form available online at cepsi2020.org and submit all materials by the specified deadline to be considered for the scholarship award.
The following is the application procedure for the 2023 Need-Based Scholarship for Undergraduate Students:
- On the CEPI website, you can access the online application form (www.cespi.pk).
- The CESPI reserves the right to cancel or delay the application at any moment without giving a reason.
- Scholarship monies will pay for the expenses mentioned above.
The CEPSI Scholarship is an incredible opportunity for those looking to further their education and pursue a career in the energy industry. It provides students with financial support to achieve their academic goals and encourages them to continue self-improvement. By recognizing the efforts of these individuals, the CEPSI Scholarship helps ensure that the next generation of energy professionals will be equipped with the necessary skills to lead the way in future innovations.
More Scholarship: Jason Lang Scholarship in Canada 2022-2023