Charles Darwin University is a leading institution of higher education located in Australia’s Northern Territory. Established in 2003 after the merger of various tertiary institutions, CDU has become a renowned centre for research and learning. To encourage academic excellence and support students with financial needs, the university offers a range of Charles Darwin University scholarships.
These scholarships are awarded to students across different levels of study, including undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs. The university aims to provide opportunities for talented individuals who may not have access to adequate financial resources to pursue their academic goals fully. The scholarships cover tuition fees or provide financial assistance that can help ease the burden on students’ finances.
Apart from monetary support, the Charles Darwin University scholarships offer valuable experiences such as internships or travel opportunities that enrich students’ learning journeys.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram communities to connect with other international students and stay updated on amazing opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join 👈|
Charles Darwin University Scholarships Details:
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Training
- Institution(s): Charles Darwin University
- Study in: Australia
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative Arts & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledges
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
Charles Darwin University Scholarships Coverage:
The following categories of Charles Darwin University scholarships exist:
- Scholarships for International High Achiever Vice-Chancellors (VCIHAS): The scholarship is available for undergraduate or graduate coursework degrees, covering 50% or 25% of the tuition costs for the entire course, respectively.
- CDU Award for Global Excellence: The scholarships cover 50% of the first year’s tuition and 10% of the following years’ tuition for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
- CDU Global Leader Award: The scholarships are available for undergraduate or graduate coursework degrees, and they pay 25% of the first year’s tuition costs and 10% of those for succeeding years.
- The CDU Global Achiever Award is a grant that covers 15% of the first year’s tuition costs for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
- Differentiation in Vocational Education and Training (VET) Scholarship: The scholarship is a one-time payment of $3,000 towards your first year’s tuition and applies to a Vocational Education and Training (VET) certification.
- Higher Education by Research: These scholarships are entirely supported.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: These awards honour students who have demonstrated academic excellence, leadership, and civic participation. They go towards the student’s tuition and are for higher education, both undergraduate and graduate ($12,000).
Eligibility Criteria for Charles Darwin University Scholarships:
You may apply for a Charles Darwin University Scholarship if you meet the requirements.
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Submit evidence of your academic prowess, accomplishments in related fields of study, and credentials.
- Must fulfil the academic and English entrance requirements of the university.
- Keep the admissions offer to the degree programme at CDU.
- Not having a scholarship from a sponsoring organization in Australia or abroad.
- Not currently be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or a citizen of New Zealand.
Conditions of the Scholarship for Awardees:
- Maintain 40 credit points of full-time enrollment per semester;
- The tuition fee scholarship will be credited directly to your student account up to two weeks after the census date each semester if the remaining tuition balance is paid on or before the start of the semester.
- Maintain good academic progress each semester towards your degree at CDU, with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and no subject failing grades;
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to another individual, course, or year, nor is it refundable or transferable for cash.
- Awardees are required to pay foreign fees rather than domestic fees.
- Not abandon the units or course of study early without first receiving consent from the Office of International Services;
- Winners are subject to the Student of the University rules. Regulations (PDF 9KB)
- Any changes to their visa status must be reported to the international office immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the scholarship may be cancelled.
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Decide which scholarship you want.
- Download the appropriate scholarship application form.
- Include with your CDU degree programme admissions application.
Charles Darwin University scholarships offer a unique opportunity for students to pursue their academic goals and achieve their dreams. The range of scholarships available caters to a diverse pool of applicants with varying needs and circumstances.