University of Arizona Scholarships offer abundant opportunities for students to fund their higher education. With a wide variety of scholarships available, from merit-based awards to need-based awards, there is something for everyone!
The University of Arizona offers both departmental and university-wide scholarships. Departmental scholarships are awarded by departments within the university, while the Office of Student Financial Aid administers university-wide scholarships. All applicants must fill out the General Scholarship Application to be eligible for either type of scholarship; this form allows students to demonstrate their accomplishments and financial needs easily. Once submitted, a committee will carefully review each application and make decisions based on criteria such as academic achievement, community involvement, leadership experience, and financial need.
Some Words About the University of Arizona:
The University of Arizona provides programs leading to undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and professional degrees. It’s among the top institutions in the USA. Don’t miss this chance, then. Why study at Arizona University? The University is well-known worldwide for its leadership programs, scholarships, and student organizations. The Center for World University Rankings places the university at number 69.
Description of University of Arizona Scholarships:
A description of the University of Arizona Scholarships is provided below:
- The United States is the host country.
- The University of Arizona is the venue.
- Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D., and professional degrees are available.
- International students from all around the world are eligible.
- Assistance with finances: partially funded
- Multiple Fields Are Available (Maximum)
- Financer: the University itself.
The eligibility criteria for University of Arizona Scholarships are given below:
- All overseas students are qualified.
- There are undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and other professional degrees offered. However, exchange programs are not provided.
- Applicants must demonstrate their legal status by the University’s offer.
- Language specifications (explained in next sections).
- The following section is a list of every field that is offered at the University of Arizona. Only students who major in these topics are eligible.
List of Available Fields:
- Engineering and Technology
- Computer and information science
- Mathematics, statistics, and data science
- Education and human development
- Culture and language
- Communication, Journalism
- Health, Nutrition, Fitness
- Environment and sustainability
- Agriculture Sciences
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Agriculture Planning and development
- Arts and Media
- Bio and biomedical science
- Business, economics
- English Literature
- Law, Policy, and Social Justice
- Social and Behavior Science
- Physical and space science
- Philosophy and religious studies
- Global Wildcat Award (Which offers $4,000 – $35,000 per academic year for first-year)
- Scholarship Universe
- Society of Women Engineers
- International Student Loans
What does it Cover?
The University of Arizona Scholarships 2021 program is partially financed. However, it pays for the majority of your University of Arizona costs. For first-year students, the scholarship will pay $2,000 to $35,000 every academic year (newly admitted students at the University of Arizona). The transfer students will get an annual allowance of about $5,000.
All the requirements of documents for University of Arizona Scholarships are given below:
- Citizen Identification
- The University of Arizona’s study schedule.
- Official transcripts of degrees.
- There is no requirement for the linguistic ability of nations where English is the official language.
- However, international students (those whose first language is not English) must have a language competence score (6.5 IELTS, 79 TOEFL, or PTE academic 53 or above).
- Additional supporting papers, such as publications and certificates, etc.
How to Apply!
The University of Arizona Scholarships online application process is over. The application form must be completed and submitted with the necessary paperwork. Please visit the official website for more information and to apply. Best of luck!
The University of Arizona offers scholarships that can help students obtain the education they desire. These scholarships are available to students of all backgrounds and can help provide them with the funds they need to attend school. Scholarships are an excellent opportunity for students to obtain the education they need and should be considered when applying for one.
Also Apply: University of Twente Scholarship – Netherlands