The ADB JSP Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship program that offers financial assistance to students from developing countries in Asia and the Pacific. The scholarship is funded by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and provides total tuition fees, travel expenses, a monthly allowance, and other benefits to successful applicants.
The ADB JSP Scholarship aims to support individuals with excellent academic records and leadership potential in their respective fields. The scholarship covers various disciplines, including engineering, agriculture, economics, public health, finance, management, and social sciences. It also encourages women and underrepresented groups to apply for this opportunity.
Details about ADB JSP Scholarship Program:
- Country: Thailand
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam
Eligibility Criteria for ADB JSP Scholarship:
To ensure their eligibility for the scholarship, students must adhere to the declared requirements listed below:
- The applicant must be from an ADB member nation.
- Students must have graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- The age requirement for applicants for the scholarship is under 35.
- The applicant must have two years of professional experience.
- The pupils should be in good physical and mental health.
- The candidate must be fluent in English. The students must agree to return home once they have earned their degrees.
- The applicants are not allowed to be students enrolled in the graduation degree.
Benefits of ADB JSP Scholarship:
Students must follow the stated requirements listed below to be eligible for the scholarship:
Students who apply for scholarships constantly think about the advantages they will gain. You will receive some of the following benefits if you apply for the scholarship listed below:
- The scholarship will cover all of the student’s tuition costs.
- Students who live far from the college will be given free housing, residence in the dorms on campus, or a fair stipend.
- Medical and accident insurance will be provided to students.
- Those that are chosen may additionally get a book stipend.
- International students will be reimbursed for their economy-class airfare fees to Thailand.
- Several international trips.
- Thesis/Research stipend to conceal students’ research expenses and provisions.
- You also have a chance to study abroad free of cost.
Required Documents for ADB-JSP Scholarship Program:
- A four-year undergraduate program transcript and degree certificate in copy.
- IELTS total score of 6.0 or TOEFL over 550 indicates English proficiency.
- The employee’s work experience certification.
- Income declaration (most recent tax return or attestation of their yearly or monthly pay).
- Information sheet for ADB-JSP.
The pupils need help completing the application form. Hence, we give you all the necessary information to complete an application. Fill out the application form by following the instructions.
- Visit the university’s official website to learn more about the scholarship.
- Entering your email address and password to access the website and save it for later use.
- The next step is to review the announced scholarship lists on the university’s home page.
- From the list, choose the ADB-JSP fellowship.
- Once the application form is filled out, a new page will display.
- You have completed the application form completely, including entering your personal information.
- Next, include all the paperwork that is required for the scholarship.
- Now your application is ready to submit. Now you can submit your application and wait for the approval.
- Selected candidates will be informed.
- If you want your application will be chosen, then you have to apply before the last date.
The ADB JSP Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students in Asia and the Pacific Region to gain access to higher education. The scholarship provides financial support, mentorship opportunities, and an international network of peers to help scholars achieve their goals. With the increasing demands of today’s job market, the skills and connections developed through this program can be invaluable assets to any student’s career trajectory.
You can also apply: Top Fully Funded Scholarships in UK 2023 – For International Students