Are you seeking financial assistance to pursue your studies at Brescia University College in 2023? Look no further, as Brescia Scholarships 2023 has got you covered. These scholarships support students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership skills, and community involvement.
The scholarship application process is now open, and eligible students can apply online through the University’s website. Several scholarships, including entrance, in-course, and awards specific to certain programs, are available. Students interested in applying for these opportunities can find more information on the eligibility criteria, required documents, and deadlines on the University’s website.
Brescia University College has a long-standing tradition of providing financial support to its students, with more than $2 million yearly awarded in scholarships and bursaries. By applying for these opportunities, you will receive financial assistance and recognition for your hard work and dedication toward your education.
Eligibility Requirements for Brescia Scholarships:
Applicants must meet the following prerequisites for eligibility:
- When applying for admission, candidates must agree to the admissions requirements.
- The candidates must participate in extracurricular activities and show documentation of their involvement. They must participate in community leadership roles and volunteer work.
- To be eligible for the Brescia Scholarships 2023, candidates must apply as full-time students in the undergraduate degree program.
- By May 1, 2023, applicants must submit their Brescia Scholarships 2023 application.
List of Approved Programs:
Associate of Arts Degree:
Human Services Integrated Studies Liberal Arts Political Science Theology
Associate of Science Degree:
Business Engineering Studies Engineering Technology Health Sciences Integrated Studies Psychology
Bachelor of Arts Degree :
Art Art Education (P-12 Teacher Certification) English English with Emp in Professional Writing English with Secondary Teacher Certification Graphic Design History Integrated Studies Political Science with Emphasis –– Public Admin/American Government –– American Government –– International Relations Pre-Law Studies Social Studies Spanish Spanish Education (P-12 Teacher Certification) Theology Theology Emp Pastoral Studies
Bachelor of Science Degree:
Accounting Agricultural Business Biochemistry Biology Biology with Secondary Teaching Certificate Business (Administration) Business with Emphasis –– Finance and Economics –– Human Resources Management –– Management Chemistry Computer (and Math) Science Elementary Education (P-5) Financial Mathematics Human Services Integrated Studies (Interdisciplinary) Early Childhood Education (Birth to Primary) Mathematics (Applied) Mathematics with Secondary Teaching Certificate Medical Laboratory Science (Medical Technology) Middle School Education (5-9) Secondary Education Special Education (LBD, P-12) Communications and Sciences Disorders Psychology Psychology with Emphasis –– Addictions Counseling
Bachelor of Social Work Degree:
Social Work Removed Degree Completion
Dentistry Engineering Law Medicine Optometry Pharmacy Pre-Nursing (A.S. in Health Sciences) Pre-Podiatric Medicine Pre-Physical Therapy Speech Pathology and Audiology (aka CSD) Veterinary Science Program
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program Accounting Graduate Programs:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Master of Science in Management (MSM) Master of Science in Social Work (MSW) Master of Science in Clinical Psychology Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
Brescia LEAD Excellence Award Application:
Because of the diverse contributions that students make to their faculties and groups, Brescia University College is well-known. The award’s primary goal is to help international students attend Brescia for their undergraduate studies. Students will receive various services and gain various experiences when involved in these societies.
International students will receive a 5000$ scholarship as part of the Brescia LEAD excellence award, according to the scholarship announcement from Brescia.
- The award will be given to first-year university students each year.
- Candidates must submit information about their extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and leadership roles in their local community.
- The applicants must submit an essay outlining how they serve as leaders in their communities, what they have learned from those experiences, and the skills they have acquired.
- The Brescia LEAD excellence awards may be given to students who enrol in the University for an Undergraduate Degree and the entrance scholarship.
Candidates who wish to apply for LEAD scholarship awards must adhere to the requirements.
- When candidates apply for admission to the University, they must meet the admission requirements.
- They must enrol in the University as a full-time student and are new to the institution.
- With the Community Leader awards, the students will not receive the Brescia LEAD excellence award.
- Before May 1, 2023, candidates must submit their applications for the prizes.
Brescia Scholarships 2023 will be a great opportunity for students in the Brantford area. The scholarships offer a great opportunity for post-secondary education while receiving financial aid and support. Students should take advantage of this underutilized resource and apply soon. With a wide range of scholarships available, there is sure to be one that fits your needs! Take the initiative by researching the different scholarships and determining which ones you are eligible for.