Dar Al Hekma University, a leading women’s university in Saudi Arabia, offers scholarships to support and empower female students to pursue their dreams of higher education. The Dar Al Hekma University Scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to bright and talented young women who demonstrate exceptional academic achievements and a strong commitment to their community.
Scholarship recipients can choose from various undergraduate programs the university offers, including Business Administration, Computer Science, Interior Design, English Literature, and many more. With its state-of-the-art facilities and renowned faculty members, Dar Al Hekma University ensures that scholarship beneficiaries receive an excellent education that prepares them for successful careers in various fields.
Dar Al Hekma University Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Level of Study: Undergraduate/ Masters / PhD
- Study inSaudia Arabia
- Program Period:
- Undergraduate: 4 Years
- Master: 2 Years
- Ph.D. : 3 Years
- Deadline: Open All Years
The university’s acceptance rate is 60%, so don’t worry and submit your application with all the required documents. Make sure your application contains all the information required for the scholarship application, and you will be among the 60% of students who are admitted and get the money.
Admission Details for Dar Al Hekma University Scholarship:
Document submission: May 1 – August 15. Interviews will be conducted online from August 1 through August 25. Contract completion, payment, and enrollment must be completed by August 30.
- Diploma (Certificate) – if required, translation into Arabic.
- If necessary, the transcript will be translated into Arabic.
- Identity document (passport) and a copy of the residence permits (notarized translation into Arabic, if necessary).
- A 34-inch digital photo, a language certificate if applicable (optional), and a medical certificate if requested by the university.
Documents needed for Dar Al Hekma University Scholarship:
The following are some of the documentation required for the scholarship:
- Previous Education Documents CV (Personal)
- Do you want to apply to a current or prospective university?
- Why are you seeking scholarships?
Available Dar Al Hekma University Scholarship 2023:
The following scholarships will be offered upon availability:
- AL-ELM SCHOLARSHIP
- DAH EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
- DAR AL-HEKMA MERIT AWARD
- DAH TALENT SCHOLARSHIP
- HESSAH AL QUBAISI SCHOLARSHIP
The institution offers tuition fee scholarships such as:
- Siblings enrolled at Dar Al-Hekma
- Employees and daughters of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and its agencies (including the Communications and Information Technology Commission, the Digital Government Authority, Saudi Post (SPL), and the National Digital Transformation Unit)
- Daughters of the Ministry of Health’s Medical Staff
- Daughters of frontier soldiers Daughters of Dar Al-Hekma University staff
- Daughters of duty martyrs
Also apply for latest scholarships below:
Application Process for Scholarship:
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the scholarship, students must apply for an undergraduate degree program.
- Documentation Support: A copy of the Qudurat test score, four recent passport-size color photographs with hair covered, a photocopy of the ID card, a photocopy of the passport, and a complete health record signed and stamped by a medical doctor are all required.
- Admission Applicants must have a Qudurat test score of at least 80% and a Tahsili score of at least 80%.
- Language Requirement: Students who take the test must have a TOEFL score of 500 or above.
The Dar Al Hekma University Scholarship provides a remarkable opportunity for young women to pursue their academic and professional aspirations. Through its generous funding, comprehensive support system, and commitment to empowering women, this scholarship program has proven to catalyze success and personal growth.
|WhatsApp Groups||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join 👈|