Denmark Scholarships for International Students is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their education in a European country. Denmark has become an attractive destination for international students worldwide with its great universities. Through these scholarships, international students can benefit from the wealth of academic and cultural experiences Denmark offers.
The Danish government provides several funding opportunities through grants and scholarships specifically tailored to meet the needs of international students. These funds help cover tuition fees and living expenses while studying in Denmark. Additionally, they provide access to language courses and internships, which can give you valuable experience and open doors to future job prospects.
Furthermore, many Danish universities offer scholarship programs open to both domestic and international students alike. Special merit-based awards may also be available for those with outstanding grades or remarkable achievements.
About the Denmark Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Country: Denmark
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
List of Denmark Scholarships 2023 for International Students
Danish Government Scholarships:
Danish government scholarships are available for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. More than a thousand different scholarships are available to overseas students from around the globe. The Ministry of Higher Education and Science is the organization behind the scholarships.
IT University of Copenhagen State Scholarships in Denmark:
The IT University of Copenhagen State Scholarships may interest you if you want to study in Denmark. These scholarships offer funds so that international students can attend the institution.
Students from around the globe can apply for State Scholarships at the IT University of Copenhagen. They pay for living expenses, school, and a monthly stipend.
The State Scholarships at the IT University of Copenhagen are an excellent option to study in Denmark without worrying about money. Therefore, you should consider applying for one of the IT University of Copenhagen State Scholarships if you’re interested in learning in Denmark.
Aalborg University Scholarships
Many scholarships are available from Denmark for overseas students to attend Aalborg University. These financial aid packages, which are open to students from all nations, cover a variety of expenses like tuition, board, and transportation.
Full-time, part-time, and scholarship grants are available via Aalborg University. The sort of scholarship you are given will determine how much money you get.
To apply for a scholarship at Aalborg University, please visit the school’s website or contact the admissions department.
Duration of the Denmark Scholarships:
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: 3 Years
- MS Degree Program: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Degree Program: 3 Years
Denmark Scholarships Coverage
The scholarship will come in two parts: a stipend to aid with living expenses of DKK 6090 per month before taxes and a complete remission of tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Denmark Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- If you decide to enroll in English classes, you must have English proficiency equivalent to the Danish B level. Exchange students can prove their language proficiency using our language requirement form, their secondary school diploma (requiring a minimum of 210 hours at the high school level), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, or a TOEFL score of at least 575/230/88.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Candidates from non-EU/EEA nations who can pay tuition fees are eligible for the scholarship.
- You can only enroll in master’s-level courses as an exchange or guest student if you have completed the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits (or three years of study) worth of appropriate courses at the undergraduate level.
How to Apply:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must add all necessary attachments to the web form. Upload the Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill out, scan, and upload), as well as a copy of your passport or ID card; do not send these by email or regular mail.
- How to apply: You must enroll at the university to apply for the scholarship. Every qualified applicant who receives a study place offer will immediately be considered for the scholarship. No additional application is required. The link for Danish Government Scholarships will take you directly to further information about the application procedure.
Also Apply: U.S. Embassy Scholarship Program 2023