The Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to talented students from underprivileged backgrounds who intend to study at HBKU. The eligibility requirements for the scholarship include a good academic record, evidence of financial need, and proof of citizenship in Bahrain or eligibility for a residence permit. The scholarship awards recipients a stipend totaling BHD 2,500 per semester. The deadline for applying is March 1st of each year.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) is a prestigious institution of higher learning in Bahrain. The university offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, awarding degrees in arts, humanities, business, law, sciences, and engineering. In addition to its academic offerings, HBKU has strong ties with the business community and offers many business-related scholarships.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2023 Summary:
- Host Country: Qatar
- Host University: Hamad Bin Khalifa University
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Financial Benefits of Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2023
The Qatari government offers a variety of financial rewards to the chosen recipients of the Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2023. These advantages are covered below;
- Full university Tuition Fee
- For selected BS students, a monthly allowance of worth QAR 5000 will be awarded
- For selected MS students, a monthly stipend of worth QAR 5000 will be awarded
- For selected PhD students, a monthly allowance worth QAR 7500 will be awarded
- The selected students that are married will get a living allowance for your whole family
- Health insurance facility
- Visa costs
- Return airfare tickets costs from home country to Qatar for each year
Khalid Bin Mohammed All international students are eligible for scholarships for the following degree programs:
Provided Fields & Majors:
The Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship offers eager students the chance to complete their degrees in the principal disciplines of study listed below:
College of Islamic Studies:
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture, and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- PhD in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences:
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- PhD in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- PhD in Sustainable Energy
- PhD in Sustainable Environment
College of Public Policy:
- Master of Public Policy
College of Law:
Doctor of Juridical Science
LLM in International Economic and Business Law
LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
College of Health & Life Sciences:
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- PhD in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- PhD in Genomics and Precision Medicine
Who can apply for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship ?
If you wish to apply, you must meet the requirements listed below to be eligible for the Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships 2023. These circumstances are;
- The Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship is open to all domestic and international students.
- The applicants for the undergraduate program must have earned their high school diploma in a suitable subject.
- Those who want to apply for a graduate degree must have earned a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Those who wish to apply for the postgraduate program must have earned a Master’s degree in a related subject.
- Candidates are free to present proof of their English language competency if they have finished their previous course in the language.
What is the Process to Apply for Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2023?
If you want to apply for one of the 2023 Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships, you must do so before the deadline. Only online applications from international students are accepted. Visit the official scholarship portal on the Hammad Bin Khalifa University website to apply. Complete the application, attach all required documentation, wait for a review, and cross your fingers. Good luck to all interested applicants!
For further details about Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships 2023, visit the given link for the official website;
The Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship is a great opportunity for students pursuing higher education. The scholarship provides financial support, and its options will help students achieve their goals. Students should apply as soon as possible to ensure they have the best chance of being awarded the scholarship.