Great news! Singapore Government Scholarship are now taking applications! Singapore is among the top countries to pursue higher education.
The education system of Singapore is exemplary, and what’s more highly affordable unlike UK, USA, Canada, and Australia. Fully funded top scholarships for international students are offered every year by the Singapore government. Nationals of any country who wish to apply to get a chance to obtain a scholarship from Singapore are eligible.
It is to be taken notice of that there is no application fee charged for applying since the program is a Government Scholarship Program. The Government has awarded almost a thousand scholarships to well deserving students, with almost 30 K applications having been received from over 170 countries from around the world. Also to be known is that all the courses in the scholarship program are taught in English.
Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 | Details
Below are given the details of the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023:
- Country of Scholarship: Singapore
- Degree Level: Masters, and Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage of Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Deadline to Apply: 1st December 2022
The scholarship is now open for August 2023 batch, so candidates may start applying to get a headstart!
How Many Scholarships are going to be awarded?
240 scholarship will be awarded by the Singapore International Graduate Award.
Scholarship Financial Coverage
- Fully funded, so all tuition fees will be covered
- Monthly stipend awarded of $22 K, which on passing the Qualifying examination will be increased to a far more impressive $27 K
- A $ 1.5 K one-time only airfare grant
- A $ 1 K one-time only settling allowance
Fields of Study Available
The Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 has following fields available for study:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Physical Sciences
The following prestigious universities are affiliated with the Singapore Government Scholarship
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- The National University of Singapore (NUS)
- The Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Only such applicants are eligible who are passionate about research in their respective fields
- Applicants having exemplary academic records
- All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Well proficient in both speaking as well as writing English
- Academic report (s)
- Academic reference (s)
- GRE, TOEFL, SAT I & II, GATE, or IELTS test results (optional as these may be later requested for by the university but are not a necessary part of the original application process as it is
Documents Required for Application
Before you apply, do make sure to prepare the below listed documents as they are necessary for application. Their submission however, is purely online, and no hard copy of any document need be mailed to the SINGA office, as any misplacement of mistakenly sent original documents would not be the responsibility of the office. Below are listed the aforementioned necessary documents:
- Passport of student
- Passport size photograph (Recent) (in a .png or a .jpeg format)
- Transcripts (s)
- Report (s)
- English translated reports and transcripts (if need be)
- Bachelors academic transcript (s)
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate (s)
- Bachelor’s Degree scroll (s)
- Masters academic transcript (s)
- Letter (s) of certification from the respective universities
- Recommendation letter (s) (2 to be written and summitted online by referees)
- Motivation letter (s) / essay (s)
Deadline to Apply
1st December 2022 (Singapore time) is the deadline to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023
How to Apply?
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be forwarded the notification within 12 weeks of their online application form submission
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 12 weeks after the submission of the application.
- To apply, you may visit this link
- To view the official website, you may visit here!
You should also apply for: