The University of Bristol Scholarships are great opportunities for domestic and international students. These scholarships reward academic excellence, financial need, and leadership potential. Depending on the program, they can include total tuition fees and living expenses, as well as discounts on accommodations and other services offered by the university. Furthermore, some scholarships provide mentorship opportunities with alumni or staff members from the university.
The application process is straightforward and includes submitting an online application form and all necessary documents, such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and financial documentation. The deadline to apply for most scholarships is in June each year. If you are interested in pursuing one of these exciting opportunities, start your application today!
University of Bristol Scholarships 2023 Particulars:
- Host Country: UK
- Organization: University of Bristol
- Academic Programs: Undergraduate & Graduate
Funding Allowance of University of Bristol Scholarships:
The financing allowances offered by this scholarship are as follows:
- Three 10,000 GBP awards.
- The program will get the award each year.
- Each year, nine awards totaling 5,000 GBP will be offered.
Funding Allowance for Postgraduate Program:
The Think Big Scholarship provides the following financing allowances for the postgraduate degree program:
- Five 20,000 GBP awards.
- Ten awards totaling 10,000 GBP.
- 20 5,000 GBP awards.
Fields of Study:
The following fields of studies and Majors are offered in the Think Big Scholarship at the University of Bristol UK for Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs;
- Social Sciences
Eligibility terms & conditions:
Review the following terms and conditions before applying for the Think Big Scholarship at the University of Bristol in the UK.
- All foreign applicants are welcome to submit applications for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is not available to applicants who previously accepted the full fee abduction scholarship.
- You may still apply for the Think Big Scholarship if you have already received partially funded scholarships.
- Everyone who applies must begin their program in October 2022.
- The Think Big Scholarship is only open to full-time students.
Undergraduate Fields Offered at University of Bristol Scholarships:
- Accounting and finance
- Aerospace engineering
- Ancient history
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Biological sciences
- Biomedical science
- Business and management
- Chemical physics
- Chemistry with Computing
- Childhood studies
- Civil Engineering
- Classical studies
- Comparative literature and culture
- Computer science
- Engineering design
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environmental geoscience
- Film and Television
- Foundation in Arts and Social Science
- International business management
- Liberal arts
- Mechanical engineering
- Modern languages
- Politics and international relations
- Social policy
Requirements for University of Bristol Scholarships:
- UCAS ID for a scholarship for undergraduates
- Graduate school application the course or AY ID program you applied for
- New educational establishment
- Linguistic proficiency in English (if required)
How to Apply?
Follow the instructions below if you want to apply for the Think Big Scholarship at the University of Bristol in the UK.
- Initially, request a copy of the university’s offer letter.
- Then complete all of the application’s specifications.
- Then, provide all relevant supporting documentation.
- Then hopefully submit your application
- You can only apply for the award if you have received the Think Big Scholarship.
- Go to the link on the official website to submit your online application;
- Online applications are accepted.
- Students must have submitted an application to the University of Bristol for the desired course.
- Then begin the scholarship application process for Think Big. Students must fill out the scholarship application form with their student ID and other personal data.
- Candidates must respond to three questions in 200 words or less. For candidates in undergraduate and graduate programs, the questions are different.
- Because it cannot be stored, you must finish and apply it all at once.
- The Think Big undergraduate scholarship application deadline is on February 27, 2023, at 10:00 AM (UK time).
- The deadline to apply for a postgraduate scholarship is April 24, 2023.
- Only on-time applications will be taken into consideration.
- Selected undergraduate applicants will be contacted by April 6 2023, following two assessment rounds.
- By May 21, 2023, the university will contact the chosen postgraduate scholarship candidates.
The University of Bristol Scholarships offer an excellent opportunity for those who wish to further their education in the United Kingdom. The scholarships are easily accessible and provide financial support for those who qualify. With these awards, students can pursue an education at one of the world’s leading universities without stressing about money. In addition, the application process is straightforward and uncomplicated.
Also Apply: Scholarships in New Zealand 2023 – Fully Funded