The University of Edinburgh Scholarships are a big chance for students to learn and study in the UK. Edinburgh University has one of the most renowned scholarship programs in the world. Scholarships are available to undergraduate and postgraduate students, providing financial support to help them continue their studies at this prestigious institution.
The scholarships can cover tuition fees, living expenses, and research costs, depending on the individual student’s circumstances and qualifications. The university also offers a range of other types of funding, such as bursaries, grants, and loans. It is important to note that Edinburgh University only awards scholarships based on merit and academic achievement; other criteria may include community involvement or extracurricular activities.
Students should consider all their options when applying for a scholarship at Edinburgh University; it is vital to understand the university’s entry requirements before submitting an application.
About University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2023
- Country: United Kingdom
- Institute: University of Edinburg
- Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: up to the £10,000
The scholarship lasts 4 years for undergraduate degrees and 1 to 2 years for master’s degrees.
- For undergraduate students, the scholarship will pay annual tuition costs of either £1,000, £5,000, or £10,000. The sum will be presented to you during an award ceremony starting each academic year.
- Cover the Free Tuition at the University of Edinburgh for Masters.
- There is no set timetable; you decide when and where to learn.
- Participate in conversations, view lectures, and read textbooks.
Available Fields for the Master
- MSC Engineering
- MSC Arts & Humanities
- MSC Business
- MSC Science
- MSc Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- ChM Clinical Ophthalmology
- MSc Clinical Trials
- MFM Family Medicine
- ChM General Surgery
- MSc Global Health and Infectious Diseases
- MSc Internal Medicine
- MSc Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- MSc Patient Safety and Clinical Human Factors
- MSc Primary Care Ophthalmology
- MPH Public Health
- MSc Restorative Dentistry
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
- MSc Surgical Sciences
- ChM Trauma and Orthopedics
- ChM Urology
- ChM Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
The School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh offers scholarships to applicants with international or EU fee status who are approved for full-time admission to one of its undergraduate degree programs.
Students already enrolled in the program are not eligible for the award. Additionally, it is not accessible to students enrolled in a degree program in mathematics offered by another university.
Although applicants should have used the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) to apply to the University of Edinburgh, they are not required to have received an offer before beginning the scholarship application process.
Master Scholarship Criteria
- Applicants must be International Students.
- The scholarship will be granted based on academic merit.
- Candidates must have a Previous Undergraduate Degree according to UK First Class or a 2:1 Honors degree.
Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply!
The application process for this scholarship is online. You need to apply online, along with the required documents. To apply, please visit the official website given below.
University of Edinburgh Scholarships is an option for prospective and current undergraduate and postgraduate students. With the wide selection of awards and the support available, the university provides an excellent opportunity for all types of students to get financial aid. Students should consult their department’s website or contact their college admissions office to find out more about what scholarships are available and how to apply. By taking advantage of these opportunities, students can make attending Edinburgh University much more affordable.