Do you want to apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships in USA which will start in 2023. If yes then congratulations you are on right place . In this article we will explain each and every thing you want to know about this scholarships program plus we will also describe how you can apply for University of Mississippi.
Did you know that the University of Mississippi offers some of the most competitive and generous scholarships available? Though the school isn’t as well-known as other prestigious institutions, like Stanford or Harvard, it offers over $40 million in need-based grants, merit-based awards, and athletic awards to their students every year. This article will tell you everything you need to know about University of Mississippi Scholarships so that you can find the best financial aid package possible to help fund your education!
The University of Mississippi offers several scholarships that are awarded based on high school GPA, SAT/ACT scores, financial need, race, gender, and other factors. The application process to apply for one of these scholarships differs depending on the scholarship, so make sure you look into each one carefully before applying to be sure you have all the information you need. In addition to University of Mississippi Scholarships, there are also other scholarships available to students interested in this school.
University of Mississippi Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: 4 years
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below.
The University of Mississippi offers a variety of scholarships for students attending the school.
In order to be eligible for these scholarships, students must fill out the FAFSA form and submit it by the March 1st deadline.
Students will then be automatically considered for many of the scholarships offered by the school.
However, some scholarships require additional application materials, such as an essay or letters of recommendation.
The University of Mississippi offers both need-based and merit-based scholarships, so there is something for everyone!
- Need-based scholarships are awarded based on financial need, while merit-based scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement or other criteria. Students who are interested in receiving one of these scholarships should speak with their advisors about how to apply and what they need to do in order to qualify.
- Some examples of merit-based scholarships include the Chancellor’s Scholarship, which can cover up to $4,000 per year for four years ($16,000 total), and the Dean’s Scholarship which covers $2,500 per year for four years ($10,000 total).
Need-based scholarships include the George E. Hinchey Memorial Scholarship Award that provides $1,200 per year (up to four years) and the Pell Grant that provides up to $5,920 per year ($11,880 total).
- Communication and Media
- Business and Accountancy
- Health and Social Services
- International Affairs and Languages
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
University of Mississippi Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
In order to be eligible for a University of Mississippi Scholarship, you must:
- Not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at the University of Mississippi
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be in good academic standing with the university
- Not be receiving any other form of financial aid
- Complete the FAFSA by the priority deadline
If you meet all of the above criteria, you will automatically be considered for scholarships once you have been admitted to the university.
The University of Mississippi offers a variety of scholarships for students pursuing undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees. Applying for scholarships can help you pay for college, and avoid taking on student loans. Scholarships can also help you get closer to your academic and career goals. Here are some tips on how to apply for scholarships at the University of Mississippi.
How to apply for University of Mississippi Scholarship ?
To apply for University of Mississippi Scholarship we provided a link “APPLY NOW ” . You have to click on this link it will redirect you to official website where you can easily apply for University of Mississippi Scholarship . Before apply kindly read all the details .
The Official Website of this scholarship: https://international.olemiss.edu/scholarships-for-international-undergraduates/
We wish you good luck
Also apply for:
- Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program 2023 – Fully Funded
- The ACI Foundation Scholarship for 2023 In USA
- Clark Global Scholarship Program 2023 in USA – How to Apply