The University of New South Wales Scholarships are now open and these are one of the most sought-after scholarships in Australia. As a leading university in the country, UNSW offers a variety of scholarship opportunities to both domestic and international students. These scholarships not only help students finance their education but also provide them with an opportunity to study at one of Australia’s top institutions.
One of the main advantages of these scholarships is that they are offered across various faculties, including business, engineering, science, law and medicine. This means that regardless of your academic background or interests, you can find a scholarship that suits you best. Furthermore, the University offers full and partial scholarships depending on your academic record and financial needs.
In addition to financial support, UNSW provides its scholarship recipients access to world-class facilities such as libraries, research centres and laboratories.
Details Of UNSW Graduate Scholarship 2023:
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: University of New South Wales
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Financial Benefits of the Scholarship:
- Research Training Program International (RTPI) Scholarship: $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- Tuition Fee Scholarship: Tuition Fee Scholarship
- Australia Awards: Contribution to living expenses
- UNSW-HEC Pakistan Joint Scholarship: Living allowance from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan
Available academic Fields:
University of New South Wales Scholarship for international students is offered in the following fields:
- Faulty of Arts & design
- Faulty of Arts & Social Science
- Faulty of Built Environment
- Faulty of Engineering
- Faulty of Law
- Faulty of Medicine
- Faulty of Science
- Faulty of Business School
All documents must be in English for the UNSW Graduate Scholarship.
- Previous Degrees & Transcript
- Cv / Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (Check Requirements)
- Other reference documents
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a master by research: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honours from the University.
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper-second-class honours
- A master’s degree is performed at a high academic standard and includes a substantial research component.
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
Applicants will be assessed based on the following:
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace, or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
How to Apply for University of New South Wales Scholarships!
Applicants need to apply along with the required documents mentioned above. To apply, please visit the official website.
The University of New South Wales offers numerous scholarships for students of all backgrounds and interests. These scholarships provide recipients with financial support, recognition, and additional resources to help them succeed in their educational endeavours. The benefits of receiving a scholarship from the University of New South Wales are numerous, making them an attractive option for any student looking to further their education. Whether you want to fill a financial gap or gain recognition for your accomplishments, the University of New South Wales has something for everyone.
- Kyoto University Scholarship In Japan 2024 | Fully Funded
- University of Hamburg Scholarships 2024 – Complete Details
- Bright Future Scholarships 2024 In University of Florida
|🔗Click here to join 👈
|🔗 Click here to join 👈