Hungarian students are allowed to pursue the University of Pecs scholarship in Hungary. The university is offering many scholarships, each worth between $1,000 and $2,500, to students who demonstrate significant hunger-related issues. These issues may include experiencing food insecurity or going without food for an extended period.
According to Pecs University officials, these scholarships aim not only to help hungry students get an education but also to help them overcome any obstacles they face in life. In addition, these scholarships provide an opportunity for struggling students to focus on their studies and make progress instead of worrying about where their next meal will come from.
The scholarship program is open to international students attending undergraduate or graduate-level courses at the university.
Overview of University of Pecs scholarship:
- Country of Study: Hungary
- Host University: University of Pecs
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Bachelor (4 years)
- Master (2 Years)
- Ph.D. (3 Years)
Available Fields of Study for BS, MS, PhD
There are now 29 master’s degrees, 8 one-tier master’s degrees, 31 bachelor’s degrees, and 15 doctorate degrees from the institution.
- Science & Technology Business & Economics
- Health & Medical Sciences
- Social and Human Sciences
- Engineering and the Arts
University of Pecs scholarship Duration:
- 2 to 4 years for bachelor’s scholarships.
- 1.5 to 2 years for master’s scholarships.
- 4 years for doctoral scholarships.
Total funding for the Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship for University of Pecs Participants has been provided. The advantages of the Hungarian Stipendium are listed below.
- Tuition for BS, MS, and Ph.D. degrees are provided.
- A housing allowance of 43,700 HUF per month will be given. When available space is insufficient, HUF 40,000 each month will pay for lodging expenses for the entire year.
- Health insurance, the sending authority of your country, may pay for your round-trip tickets to Hungary, but they are not required to.
Benefits of the University of Pecs scholarship:
- A HUF 43 700 monthly stipend will be provided to you as a bachelor’s or master’s level student for the whole academic year, up until your degree is awarded.
- For the whole year until you earn your doctorate, if you are a doctoral-level student, you will receive a monthly stipend of HUF 140 000.
- A placement in a dorm or a monthly payment of HUF 40 000 as a housing allowance are options available to you.
- Medical treatment services will be provided per Hungarian Legislation Act Number 80 of 1997.
- One person is given additional medical insurance of up to HUF 100 000 each year.
Eligibility Criteria of the University of Pecs Scholarship:
- Must not be a citizen of Hungary.
- Not currently holding a Stipendium scholarship.
- Candidates from nations that qualify may apply.
- Candidates seeking a bachelor’s degree must hold a secondary school diploma.
- Candidates seeking master’s degrees are required to have a certificate.
- A master’s degree is required for applicants for doctorate degrees.
- Excellent record holders are urged to apply.
How to Apply for the University of Pecs Scholarship:
- The applicants must submit their applications online via the Tempus Public Foundation website.
- After registering, you will receive a unique applicant access code.
- It would help if you first chose the University of Pecs and then the study program there. A maximum of two study programs may be selected.
- Remember to select English as your language of instruction.
- Please give us your personal information, such as your name, email address, postal code, birthdate, religion, and phone number.
- Fill out all the necessary fields.
- The application must be saved after being submitted to the website.
- You must also apply through the sending partner of your connected nation after completing your application on the Tempus Foundation website.
Documents Required for Scholarship:
- Online application form.
- Motivation letter
- Language proficiency certificate.
- Academic transcripts.
- School certificates.
- Identification document.
- Medical certificate.
- Portfolio and audio portfolio, in the case of arts and music degrees.
The University of Pecs Scholarship in Hungry provides an opportunity for students facing challenging times to get ahead. The scholarship provides funds that can help cover tuition, books, and living expenses so that students can focus on their studies and achieve their goals. Students interested in applying for the scholarship should visit the website or contact the scholarship committee for more information.