Zhengzhou University President Scholarships are prestigious scholarships awarded to top international students who wish to study at one of the top universities in China. The university’s president offers these scholarships to outstanding students who demonstrate academic excellence and an exceptional leadership and community service track record. The scholarship awards cover tuition fees, accommodation expenses, medical insurance, and a living allowance.
Join our Whats App and Telegram communities to explore worldwide scholarships for international students. Connect with like-minded individuals and stay updated on life-changing opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join 👈|
The Zhengzhou University President Scholarships are highly competitive, and only a few students worldwide are selected yearly. To be eligible for the scholarship award, applicants must have excellent academic credentials and demonstrate proficiency in Chinese or English language skills. Applicants must also pass the university’s rigorous selection process, which includes interviews, written assignments, and other assessments.
Winning a Zhengzhou University President Scholarship is a life-changing opportunity for any student who aspires to become a leader in their field.
Zhengzhou University President Scholarships 2023 Details:
- University: Zhengzhou University
- Country: China
- Study Level: Ph.D. Degree
- Deadline: 15 June 2023
Programs/Majors for Ph.D. Scholarships:
All the Ph.D. programs can be instructed in English and Chines.
Eligibility for President Scholarships:
- Candidates must not be Chinese nationals and be in good physical condition. To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must be an international student studying outside of China or a recent graduate of a Chinese university.
- Obey both ZZU rules and the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China;
- Excellent academic performance.
- Candidates should be skilled in conducting scientific research.
- The minimum age requirement for applicants to the doctoral program is 40 years old, and they must have an outstanding academic record in a master’s program (applicants from Pakistan must have completed 18 years of graduate study);
- HSK4 or higher report (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate required for Chinese medium courses.
- IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report, both valid for two years; alternatively, an English proficiency certificate issued by a previous educational institution.
The following documents are required:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of the Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The steps below must be followed by students who want to apply for a scholarship:
- Visit the university’s official website.
- The list of announced scholarships can be found on the menu by students.
- On the screen, your application can be seen.
- Complete the application form and include all required supporting documentation.
- Send your application in.
To visit the website, click on the link provided below: Apply Here
The Zhengzhou University President Scholarships are an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue their academic goals in China. With various disciplines available and generous scholarship packages, it’s no surprise that these awards have become increasingly popular in recent years. They provide financial support and allow recipients to immerse themselves in a new culture and build valuable connections within their field of study. If you’re considering studying in China, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity – apply for the Zhengzhou University President Scholarships today!