Chevening Scholarship is a prestigious financial aid program that allows students to study in the United Kingdom. This Scholarship, which has been running for over 35 years, is funded by the UK government and various private organizations. It aims to attract talented individuals with leadership potential and academic excellence.
The Chevening Scholarship program offers full financial support for tuition, living, travel, and other related expenses, such as visa fees. The Scholarship covers courses at any UK university in any field of study. The program also includes a cultural exchange component where scholars engage in activities that promote cross-cultural understanding and enhance their leadership skills.
To be eligible for the Chevening Scholarship program, applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification and have at least two years of work experience. They should also demonstrate strong leadership skills and commitment to positively changing their communities.
Chevening Scholarship 2023 for international students:
For the academic year 2023, a Chevening grant is completely financed for international students. The Chevening Scholarship covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, a round-trip ticket to the UK in economy class, and additional grants and allowances for basic living expenses.
Future global leaders and influencers have a rare opportunity to advance professionally and academically, build extensive networks, experience UK culture, and forge long-lasting links with the UK through Chevening. The UK government administers the Chevening Awards program, an international honors program. Worldwide, over 1,500 scholarships will be given out.
Chevening Scholarship Benefit:
- The Chevening Scholarship 2022 provides the following benefits:
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A departure allowance for returning home.
- The cost of one visa application.
- Attending Chevening events in the UK with a travel grant.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- Eligible nations: The recipients of the scholarships must be nationals of nations that qualify for Chevening. You can find a complete list of nations eligible for Chevening scholarships on the official website.
- After your Scholarship has finished, you must spend at least two years living in your country of citizenship.
- You will have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree by the time you submit your application, allowing you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. This translates to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK. But it will differ based on your course and school.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if:
- Unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are submitting an application from Hong Kong, you must be a British citizen or have dual citizenship with another country.
- You must have refugee status if you are in a nation not accepted for the Chevening program. Citizens of Chevening-qualified nations and refugees residing in Chevening-eligible countries are eligible for scholarships.
- Are employed by Her Majesty’s Government, have been employed there within the last two years when Chevening applications opened, or are a current or former employee. The representative must be from a department or high commission of the British government, such as the Ministry of Defense, the Home Office, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, or the Department for International Trade.
- All Chevening Partner organizations’ current and former employees and their family members*are are eligible. You cannot, however, accept a Chevening Partner Award from a company where you currently work, have previously worked, or are blood-related if the job took place within the last two years.
- She formerly studied in the United Kingdom based on a UK government scholarship.
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarship?
- To apply for a Chevening Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Choose your country from here, then choose Chevening Scholarship.
- Create an account free.
- Complete your profile with your personal information, save it, and validate it before you start your application.
- You must complete the quiz to ensure your eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Prepare the following documents and fill out the application:
- Education documents completed.
- Qualification in English.
- Offers for proposed courses of study (up to three).
- Passports and identification documents.
- Please submit your application.
The Chevening Scholarship is a great opportunity for individuals who are passionate about pursuing higher education and want to make a positive impact in their home countries. This Scholarship has created countless opportunities for students worldwide to study at prestigious universities and develop leadership skills. Through this Scholarship, recipients have created meaningful change in their communities and shaped their nations’ future.
Please visit the official website to learn more about Chevening Scholarships:
Apply Also For ADB JSP Scholarship 2023| Thailand