The Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023 is a fantastic opportunity for international students who want to study in the Netherlands. The scholarship program is designed to support students worldwide and offers financial aid to help cover tuition fees and living expenses during their studies.
The Orange Tulip Scholarship program has been running since 2008, and it’s a collaboration between Dutch higher education institutions, multinationals, and government agencies. It provides numerous benefits to scholarship recipients, including access to world-class academic programs at some of the top universities in the Netherlands.
This scholarship can be life-changing for international students interested in studying abroad but might need more resources or a support network. With so many opportunities available through this program, it’s no wonder that more and more students are applying each year.
Ranking of the Maastricht University:
Maastricht University is one of the top universities in the Netherlands. Here the ranking of the university is as follows:
- #278 QS World University Rankings
- #401-450 QS WUR Ranking By Subject
- #181-190 Graduate Employability Ranking
Master’s programs are eligible for the Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023-2024:
- MA Arts and Culture: Arts and Heritage: Policy, Management, and Education
- MA Arts and Culture: Contemporary Literature and Arts: Cultural Interventions and Social
- MA Arts and Culture: Modern Political Culture: Ideas and Discourses in Context
- MA European Studies on Society, Science, and Technology
- MA European Studies: European Public Policy, Institutions, and Governance
- MA European Studies: International Relations
- MA European Studies: Global Policy and Governance Challenges
- Research Master Cultures of Arts, Science, and Technology
- Research Master European Studies
Faculty of Law
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Law & Market Integration
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Public Law & Governance
- LLM European Law School: spec. General program
- LLM Forensics, Criminology, and Law
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. General program
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. Human Rights
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. International Trade and Investment Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. International and European Tax Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Customs and International Supply Chain
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Tax and Technology
- LLM Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
- MSc Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
Faculty of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences
- MSc Biomedical Sciences
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Global Health
- MSc Governance and Leadership in European Public Health
- MSc Health Education and Promotion
- MSc Healthcare Policy, Innovation, and Management
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Health and Rehabilitation
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Sports and Nutrition
- MSc Work, Health, and Career
- Health Food Innovation Management
School of Business and Economics
- MSc. Learning and Development in Organizations
- MSc. Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- MSc. Digital Business and Economics
Who is eligible for Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023?
Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship must adhere to the following requirements:
- Candidates must be residents of NESO countries and be of NESO nationality.
- Candidates must hold degrees from institutions outside of the Netherlands.
- The applicant must travel to the Netherlands for the first time to study or work there.
- The candidates must apply for the university’s master’s program.
Amount of the Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023/24:
For applicants to the master’s program, the orange tulip scholarship 2023 has announced that the full tuition fee will be charged. The scholarship will be awarded to the students by the timeline specified in the award letter. Students will only receive additional living expenses or visas.
Selection procedure Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023:
- First, the application will be reviewed by the NESO country office at the end of May before being sent in its entirety to the university’s international service desk.
- At the end of May, the Maastricht University faculties will notify the service desk of the chosen candidates after conducting an academic evaluation of all completed applications submitted to them.
- The UM International Services Desk will inform all candidates of the outcome. Your status will be updated by the start of June 2023 to reflect whether you were “selected,” “waitlisted,” or “rejected.” By the middle of June 2023, waitlisted application grades will be changed to nominated or excluded.
- The candidates are to initial and send back the award letter.
The Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023 provides a great opportunity for international students to pursue their studies in the Netherlands. The scholarship program is highly competitive, but those eligible and willing to apply will have an excellent chance at receiving financial assistance. All applicants must provide detailed information about themselves and demonstrate their academic capabilities to be considered. Moreover, they must meet all the requirements of the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science requirements to qualify for the scholarship.
Also, Apply for University of Memphis Scholarships 2023 for Graduates| Apply Now