The University of Twente Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students. The University of Twente offers new and exciting scholarship opportunities for students pursuing their studies at this renowned university. The scholarships are designed to support the financial needs of hardworking, determined students who are passionate about their education. With an impressive range of programs that include engineering, business and management, health sciences, and social sciences, the University of Twente has established itself as one of Europe’s leading universities for research-based learning.
Each year, the university awards dozens of scholarships ranging from a minimum amount to full tuition waivers. These funds are made available to undergraduate and graduate students with a proven track record in academics or other areas such as community service or leadership activities. To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must meet specific criteria, including academic performance and outstanding extracurricular achievements. All candidates must demonstrate financial need for their applications to be considered.
University of Twente Scholarship Details:
- Nationality: Netherlands
- The Netherlands’ University of Twente is a university.
- Gender: Male or Female
- EU/EEA countries and non-EU/EEA nations are eligible to apply.
- Course Launched: Master’s Degree
- Scholarships awarded: 50 or so
- 3,000 to 22,000 euros for a whole year (approximately 50 scholarships available). Please read the information on two-year study programmes below if you have applied for a two-year programme.
- View the summary of expected living expenses for students at the University of Twente (excluding tuition fees).
- Please take notice that this award is intended to cover study-related expenses. The scholarship recipient is free to choose how to use the funds. There will be no expenses (like tuition) paid on your behalf.
Available Fields and Majors:
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Electrical Engineering
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Educational Science and Technology
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
Here is the list of eligibility criteria for the University of Twente Scholarship.
- The applicant needs a student ID.
- To begin the UT Master’s programme in 2022/2023, you must have been accepted (September).
- The applicant must have yet to complete the UT graduate programme.
- After the individual submits their application, it might take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- Requirements for an English language test IELTS Academic 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90)
- You must meet the criteria for a visa to enter the Netherlands (if applicable)
To be eligible for a University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below:
- The process for applying for a UT scholarship differs from enrolling in classes at the University of Twente. You must obtain an admissions letter, no matter how much money you have.
- For the academic year 2023–2024, you have been (provisionally) accepted to one of the qualified UT Master programmes (September). Please be aware that it might take up to 8 weeks to hear back after submitting your application.
- Your student number is a must.
- You still need to complete an undergraduate programme at UT.
- You (if applicable) meet the prerequisites for obtaining an entrance visa for the Netherlands;
- You meet the prerequisite for the general English language exam.
- IELTS Academic 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an extra 6.0 (TOEFL iBT of 20) on the speaking skills subscore
- Dutch education loans are not available to you;
- A reward for top students is the University Twente Scholarship. This usually indicates that you are in the top 5 to 10 percent of your class.
The last date to apply for the Twente University Scholarship is given below.
- Application deadline – round 1:
- Application form opens on 15 October 2022, 09.00 CET.
- Application forms close on 1 February 2023, 16.00 CET (for programs starting September 2023)
- Application deadline – round 2:
- Application form opens on 1 February 2023, 16.00 CET.
- Application form closes on 1 May 2023, 16.00 CET (for programs starting September 2023)
- If you applied in round 1, and your application was rejected, an application in round 2 is not considered. You can only be awarded one UT scholarship.
How to Apply for the University of Twente Scholarship:
- The students must apply to and be accepted into the master’s programme.
- The students must submit a new application for the scholarship after being admitted.
- Students can only apply using the provided student number.
The University of Twente Scholarship is an excellent opportunity to study abroad in the Netherlands. It provides financial aid and support for international students to pursue their academic goals. The scholarship has helped many students achieve their dreams and gain valuable experience at a world-renowned university. Moreover, it gives students a chance to explore a new culture and connect with people from around the globe. The University of Twente Scholarship offers many benefits, making it one of the most sought-after scholarships available today.
Also Visit For: EMJMD Scholarships in Europe – Highly Reputed