KOC University Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students seeking higher education in Turkey. Established in 1993, KOC University is one of the leading private universities in Turkey, offering world-class education programs across various fields of study. The university offers scholarships to domestic and international students with academic excellence and a passion for their chosen field.
The KOC University Scholarship covers tuition fees and accommodation expenses and provides a monthly stipend to its recipients. The scholarship program offers different levels of support based on the student’s academic performance and financial need. Additionally, KOC University provides opportunities for its scholars to participate in research projects and internships with some of the leading companies in Turkey.
To apply for the KOC University Scholarship, interested candidates must meet the eligibility criteria set forth by the university.
KOC University Scholarship in Turkey 2023 Details:
- Country: TurkeyHost University: KOC University
- Degree level: Masters/Ph.D.
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: Always Open
KOC University Turkish Scholarship Benefits:
The candidates selected for the prestigious scholarship of the KOC University in Turkish will receive the following benefits from the university-announced scholarship.
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Monthly stipends of 2,000 to 4,000 Turkish Lira
- Accommodation in university
- Health insurance
- Office space for PhD students
- Travel grants and much more.
Available Fields of Study:
The KOC University has announced over 70 graduate, master’s, and doctoral degree programmes. Since all the courses are taught in English, you must be literate. A few of the courses that are offered are as follows:
Graduate School of Business:
- Master in Management Double Degree
- Koç University Masters in Management (KU MIM)
- MSc Finance
- Executive MBA
- CEMS Masters in Management (CEMS MIM)
- Business Administration
- Tech MBA
Graduate School of Social Sciences & Humanities:
- MA, MD, and PhD. Design, Technology, and Society
- MA and PhD. Psychology
- Joint Master in Social and Cultural Psychology
- MA and PhD. Economics
- MA Comparative Studies in History and Society
- MA and PhD. Archaeology and History of Art
- LLM Public Law and PhD. / Law LLM Private Law
- MA and PhD. International Relations and Political Science
Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering:
- MSc and PhD. Chemical and Biological Engineering
- MSc and PhD. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- MSc and PhD. Mathematics
- MSc Optoelectronic and Photonic Engineering
- MSc and PhD. Mechanical Engineering
- MSc and PhD. Computational Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and PhD. Chemistry
- MSc and PhD. Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and PhD. Computer Science and Engineering
- MSc and PhD. Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
- MSc and PhD. Materials Science and Engineering
- MSc and PhD. Physics
- MSc and PhD. Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Graduate School of Health Sciences:
- MSc Medical Microbiology
- MSc and PhD. Nursing (Turkish only)
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- MSc Medical Physiology
- Reproductive Medicine
- MSc Reproductive Biology
Documents Required for KOC University Scholarship:
You must submit the following documents with your application if you are applying for a University of Turkey scholarship in 2023.
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Statement of Purpose (SoP)
- GPA and academic Transcripts
- Degree Certificates
- Letters of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Results
- You may be asked for other documents.
The applicants must check the requirements for the scholarship because they differ depending on the school. The students must satisfy all of the prerequisites for the application. Applicants must check the official website for a complete list of requirements and criteria.
How to apply for KOC University Turkish Scholarship?
The university’s official website is where applicants can submit their applications for the scholarship. The URL is provided below. The university automatically selects the students who apply for admission; they do not need to submit a separate scholarship application.
The KOC University Scholarship is a great opportunity to further their education and make a difference. It offers generous scholarship awards, provides support services, and, most importantly, offers financial assistance to students in need. The scholarship has been an important asset to many students since its establishment in 1982, with over 3,000 award winners over the past 35 years.
Also Apply: Excelsior Scholarship 2023 in the US| Apply Now