Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship is a scholarship program that offers financial assistance to students of Māori descent. The scholarship was created in 2002 by Manaaki Turei, an award-winning New Zealand author and activist. The scholarship is open to students from all over the world and awards $60,000 annually.
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship uniquely provides financial assistance to students of Māori descent. This helps promote diversity and cultural understanding on college campuses around the world. The scholarship also recognizes Māori excellence in academics and encourages young people to pursue graduate studies or postgraduate degrees.
Overview Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023:
- Fully Funded
- New Zealand Universities
- All Subjects
- International Students
- New Zealand
- You will benefit from a top-notch education and enhanced professional prospects: According to the QS Global University Rankings, all New Zealand universities are among the top 3% of all universities worldwide.
- You will develop leadership abilities and valuable skills to benefit your nation: Your country’s human resource and development demands will be reflected in your course of study. You’ll return home after finishing your studies to improve things in your native country.
- The multicultural society of New Zealand, which fervently honours its bicultural past, will make you feel at home. Native Mori comprises about 15% of Kiwis, followed by Asians (12%) and Pacific Islanders (7.5%).
- You’ll establish lifelong friends and solid connections. People from New Zealand are renowned for being amiable, trustworthy, and open. You will meet a lot of Kiwis while on a scholarship, and you’ll also join our international network of bright students.
- You will lead a peaceful and tranquil lifestyle in a nation with solid governmental transparency and security. One of the world’s least violent and corrupt nations is New Zealand.
- You’ll take English classes: Studying and living abroad in an English-speaking nation will strengthen your English language abilities. The official languages of New Zealand are Te Reo Mori and New Zealand Sign Language, with English being their most widely spoken.
- You’ll have a healthy work-life balance. Being small and sparsely populated, New Zealand makes it simple to go about and do tasks. Work-life balance is important to New Zealanders. You’ll have time for leisurely activities in addition to diligent study.
- You can easily travel around New Zealand to enjoy its many sceneries, including stunning coastlines, snowy mountains, lush native vegetation, tranquil farmland, and vibrant metropolitan towns.
- You will live in a progressive, welcoming country that actively supports gender equality and equal chances. New Zealand is a global leader in these areas, allowing women to vote and protecting the rights of the LGBTQI+ population.
- You can pick up knowledge from creative authorities in in-demand fields. New Zealand has specialists in various fields, including agriculture, public sector management, environmental management, renewable energy, disaster risk management, food security, and innovative business.
- You will learn in advanced, high-tech settings with friendly professors and knowledgeable educators emphasizing critical and creative thinking.
- You’ll receive excellent pastoral care: According to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of Foreign Students, New Zealand educators are responsible for caring for international students. To guarantee that international students are appropriately informed, safe, and cared for by their educational institution, this Code establishes minimal criteria.
You can Alos Apply:JAPAN Scholarships 2023| Fully Funded
Application writing tips:
- Please send letters in English: Submissions submitted in other languages won’t be considered.
- Ensure the logic of your responses: Verify your work. Make sure you utilize proper English spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Responses must be brief: Make sure each answer does not exceed the form’s character limit.
- Only steal or copy work: If there is proof that your responses were not your own, we will accept your application.
- When applying for a Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship, students must be at least 18 years old.
- Students will need to show that they can meet or propose to fulfil New Zealand’s border requirements, as well as the requirements of their study course, including the requirements for the COVID-19 vaccine. This will depend on the appropriate tertiary institution or provider.
- Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship applicants must have a student visa to study in New Zealand.
- Scholars should aid in the development of their country.
- A recent high school graduate or postgraduate scholarship candidate must have appropriate work experience.
- Only specific candidates are needed to take English language examinations. Candidates must present their orderly English language test results to continue their higher education in New Zealand.
To be considered for a fellowship, you will need to submit duplicates of the following documentation:
- You must submit a photocopy of your passport’s personal pages (or an alternative form of photo identification if you do not possess a passport).
- IELTS or TOEFL scores or other overseas English proficiency test results taken within 18 months should be provided.
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship is an excellent way to support young people pursuing their dreams of being creative professionals. It provides financial assistance towards tuition, living expenses, and other related costs so that the recipients can focus on their studies and achieve their goals. This scholarship offers hope for people in need and encourages them to pursue their passions. The program is open to students of all ages and backgrounds so that everyone can apply.