Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently launched a new scholarship scheme for 12th-pass students to encourage them to pursue higher education and contribute towards the nation’s development. The PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme will provide financial aid to deserving students who have passed their 12th standard examination from any recognized board in India.
The scheme offers benefits such as tuition fees, hostel charges, and other educational expenses. Eligible candidates include those who have passed their 10+2 exam with at least 70% in aggregate or an equivalent CGPA. Scholarship recipients will receive an amount of Rs. 7,500 per month for three years, subject to satisfactory performance during each academic year. In addition, the scheme also provides additional benefits such as medical insurance coverage and a book allowance of up to Rs 2000 per year.
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Grade Eligibility:
For the benefit of Indian students and to aid in the development of society, the honorable prime minister has launched many programs and scholarships that fall under the umbrella of the PM Scholarship. The following programs are included in the PM scholarship for 2023–2024:
- PM Scholarships for 10th-grade graduates
- D. Fellowship from PM
- PM’s Scholarship Program for 12th-grade graduates.
- Engineering scholarship from PM
The Pradhan Mantri Yojana Modi Scholarship (PMSS) is the most well-known. Each of the 81 students chosen to receive the Scholarship will receive an equal share of the funds under this Scholarship.
- For consideration for this prize, students must have at least a 75% grade point average in their 12th-grade year.
- Only applicants who fall within the 18–25 age range are eligible to apply for this grant.
- The family household income of the applicant must exceed INR 6 lakh per year.
Top 10 Famous Scholarships for 12th Passed:
- Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship
- GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students
- HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support
- Indian Scholarship for 12th Passed Students
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
- R D Sethna Loan Scholarship
- Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship
- Santoor Women’s Scholarship
- Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
List of Available PM Scholarship Scheme for 12th Pass Students:
Narendra Modi Ji passed financial aid for the 12th grade, and all other scholarship programs were offered to Indian students who have given their 12th grade. The most joyful occasion for students is when the results for the class 12th exam are released at the same time as those for the 10+2 exam for any board. Students seek a scholarship list this time after passing the 12th-grade exam.
The final query is, “What should I do after class 12?” Which scholarship program is offered? What are alternatives there for scholarships beyond grade 12? Here, we offer a nearly complete list of all 10+2 scholarship programs. One of the well-known scholarship programs for 12th-grade graduates is CASA (College Admission Scholarship Application).
List of Courses under PM Scholarship:
After the 12th grade, the government of Shri Narendra Modi started a scholarship program for students enrolling in undergraduate and graduate programs. This program gives 5,500 scholarships for programs including B.Tech/B.E., B.A., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com, M.Sc., Ph.D., pharmacy, and medical courses to the dependents of veterans.
- For consideration for the award, applicants must have received at least a 75% on their class 12 final exam.
- Students should fall within the 18–25 age range.
- Students may apply if their household income is less than Rs. 6 lakhs annually.
- Medical Courses
- SC. BPT
- Sc. Nursing
- Sc. Optometry
- Sc. MLT
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- BVSc & AH
- Doctor of Pharmacy
Other Professional Courses
- Sc. Agriculture
- Sc. Bio-Tech
- Sc. Horticulture
- Sc. Microbiology
- Sc. Microbiology
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Coy Secretary
- Hotel Management Degree
How to Check the Status of Your Online PM Scholarship Application:
If you would like to check the status of your online application, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website linked to this paragraph.
- When you choose “status of the program,” a dialogue box will open.
- You must enter the Captcha code before completing the “DAK-Id” form.
- Click the Search button to see the status of your application.
Rewards of PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students:
This scheme offers 5500 scholarships to eligible students.
- To choose ladies, scholarships of INR 3000 per month will be given.
- INR 2500 per month for some youngsters.
- After selection, each boy and girl receives the sum every year.
How will PM Scholarship for 12th Pass Students Applications be Shortlisted?
The applicants will be narrowed down depending on their preference for order and the proportion of marks they received in the entry-level requirement:
- For categories A through E, there won’t be any limits on rank.
- The wards of the Assistant Commandant who have the local rank of CPFS&AR and do not receive the wage advantages of Assistant Officers and Inspectors are eligible for PMS under categories “F” and “G.”
- Scholarships are offered for up to two kids per family, and they must be funded by the recipients and their respective CAPF and A.R.
- Whether the candidate is married or not, they are still eligible for PMSS.
The PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to pursue higher education. With the Scholarship, students can overcome financial constraints and strive to reach their educational goals. It is a noble effort by the government to promote higher education and provide financial assistance. Moreover, it also encourages students to continue their studies despite difficult circumstances. This great initiative will benefit thousands of deserving students across India and help them realize their dreams.