Radboud University Scholarships are available for international students who meet the requirements set by the scholarship committee. Radboud University offers many scholarships to students. Each scholarship has different needs and is only available to certain students. Some scholarships are renewable, while others are not. The most common type of scholarship offered at Radboud University is merit-based.
This scholarship is given to the student with the best academic achievement in their field. Several scholarships, such as the Erasmus Scholarship or the Student Financial Aid Award, are awarded on a need basis. Radboud University also offers several scholarships for international students, such as the Dutch Study Grant or the DAAD Scholarship.
Summary of Radboud University Scholarships:
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Radboud University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: Up to two years.
- Faculty of Arts
- – Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies
- – Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- – International and European Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- – Biomedical Sciences
- – Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies
- – Philosophy
- Faculty of Science
- – Biology
- – Chemistry
- – Computing Science
- – Mathematics
- – Medical Biology
- – Molecular Life Sciences
- – Physics & Astronomy
- – Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- – Artificial Intelligence
- – Behavioral Science
- – Cognitive Neuroscience
Financial benefits of Radboud University Scholarships:
As was previously said, these Radboud University Scholarships are completely sponsored and cover all of the chosen Students’ educational costs;
- A renunciation of over €16,000 in tuition.
- Selected candidates for partially financed scholarships will receive a discount on their university tuition fees of 50%.
- Visa Costs
- Living permit Expenses
- Charge insurance
- Health Insurance
- Medical Facility
- Food Allowance
- Thesis Costs
- Travelling Costs
- Books costs
Scholarships Offered at Radboud University
For all overseas students at Radboud University, nearly four scholarships are available.
- Orange Tulip Scholarship
- Full Bright Radboud Scholarship
- Holland Scholarship
- Radboud Encouragement Scholarship program.
Eligibility Criteria for Radboud University Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries. Hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not qualified for the cheaper EEA tuition rate due to another factor
- Have (or will gain) a Bachelor’s degree earned outside of the Netherlands, have never made a degree there, and have never attended school there (exchange programmes excluded, provided that they are part of the Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
- Satisfy the English language competency criteria for your desired Master’s degree.
- Have received a formal letter of admission stating that they are completely admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program beginning on September 1, 2023.
- are capable of meeting the requirements to obtain a visa for the Netherlands
- For the academic year and Master’s degree program for which the grant will be awarded, are enrolled at Radboud University full-time.
The following Credentials are necessary to apply for the Radboud University Scholarship program:
- All verified Academic transcripts.
- Updated CV or resume.
- Motivational Letter
- Two recommendation letters
- Non-EU/non-EEU passport
- National Identity card
- Two latest photographs of the candidate
Application Time Limit:
The deadline to submit your application is February 28, 2023. Therefore if you want to apply for a Radboud University Scholarship in 2023, you must do so before that date.
How to Apply for Radboud University Scholarships?
Please adhere to the guidelines below to receive this scholarship:
- You can apply by mentioning that you want to apply for a Radboud Scholarship in the OSIRIS Application system when you apply for admission to a Master’s programme. If you haven’t already uploaded them for the Master’s programme application, you will be asked to provide two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
- Admission to the Master’s programme does not automatically entail selection for the scholarship; rather, these two processes are distinct. The full scholarship cannot be applied for individually; however, if you apply for RSP in Osiris, you can apply for both the full and partial awards. Accordingly, if you are chosen for the Radboud Scholarship Program, we will inform you whether you have been selected for the full or half award.
- Before February 28, 2023, you must have finished submitting your application through the OSIRIS Application System online. Please be aware that applications that are not complete will not be selected for the Radboud Scholarship. A missing or unreadable document or information indicates the application is incomplete. Please consider this and submit your application as early as possible in February 2023 so that the Admissions Office can analyse it and let you know if it is incomplete. We advise you to submit your documentation of English competence before the deadline of March 1.
- Before mid-April 2023, the International Office will inform you of its final decision regarding your candidature for a Radboud Scholarship (date subject to change).
- Online applications are accepted.
- Visit Radboud University’s official website to access the scholarship section.
- Complete the essential fields on the application.
- Attach all required documents, then submit your application.
- Radboud University will make its final judgement in the middle of April.
The Radboud University Scholarships offer prospective students the opportunity to gain a world-renowned education from one of the top universities in the Netherlands. Whether you are looking for a prestigious graduate program or just some extra funding to help pay for your tuition, these scholarships are worth your consideration.